Nigerian cross dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has unmasked his/her long time boyfriend, Henry Ike.
According to the internet celebrity, he sought for his ‘sweetheart’ approval before revealing his identity.
Theparrot.ng made some findings about the life and person of Henry Ike.
1.Henry move to the States with his parents and five other siblings in 1990.
- He and his family were homeless before they became rich.
- He ventured into real estate business at age 16.
- He got his real estate lincence at age 17
- He established his own properties and company called Ike homes LTD which is a real estate company at age 20.
- He has B.A in Politics and Economics from the University of New York old Westbury and a master’s degree in political science and government from St. John’s university.
- He has a real estate investiment company called “circle fine homes” at New York
- He has a music record label called “Young self made” which helps upcoming artists.
- A biography was written about him called “Rising above the struggle through chaos” which was also a motival book for people.
- He is a music lover and a musician.